MFer Photography

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The weekend in pictures



under 32 minutes and by far my favorite T-shirt from a race yet

before the race


we wandered around the park before the race while no one else was there
the new 24 story swing ride filled with crash test dummies
Not open yet. It looks ridiculously scary

The Scream machine...I have to admit, it rattled my head so much I was a little worried about my jaw!


Ariana's friend Mikah 
She met his mom's best friend while running and she was playing cupid. We hung out with them for a bit and rode the roller coasters together.

All the Vampires lined up while the citizens ran past the start line. They got a head start before we could chase after them.

The locker strip I made for Ariana
My parting gifts


Gift from my boss for Administrative professionals day

D.R.I. @ Masquerade

my Iced Chai Latte
And finally, the hats we won playing the ring toss game