MFer Photography

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentines Day Ribbon Wreath

 I have been getting crafty lately so I thought I would share what I have been up to.


Supplies:

a bunch of ribbon
scissors
craft wire
needle nose pliers
needle
brad

I bought craft wire at Jo Anns
I took my pliers from my scrapbooking tool kit that I bought at Archivers and used it to bend the craft wire into a heart shape.
Not too big but not too small either.
I cut up a bunch of coordinating colored ribbon about 3 inches long
I started at the bottom of the heart and while watching a movie I tied them onto the wire.
Once finished I tied one long piece of ribbon to the middle of the heart so it could be hung from a door hanger.
I looped it around and used a heart shaped brad to secure it in place.
I trimmed to make sure all the ribbon looked even.
 
Happy Valentines Day!