MFer Photography

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Autumn Spledor

My favorite time of year is nearing end.
It is sad when Halloween is over and October is but a memory.
I feel I missed some traditions this year but I managed to fit in a few things I have been wanting to do that I usually don't get to.
Visited Netherworld (was awesome).
I finally made it to the Little 5 points Halloween festival and thanks to the Rome Rollergirls I got to ride on a float too!
 I did not get to go to a pumpkin patch or even carve a pumpkin.
We did paint the small pumpkin Brody got from his class field trip to the pumpkin patch.
 I still have not visited AZA as planned.
And sadly only a very short hike was made so far this fall.
I did make pumpkin soup for the first time.
I did get to spend time with close friends.
I did attend my annual Halloween Bash.
I just wish October had 8 weekends in it.